тесты по английскому языку
Предпросмотр страницы №1
I. Use the verbs in the right Tense:
1. I (to do) my homework tomorrow.
2. I (to do) my homework at six o'clock tomorrow.
3. They (to review) safety procedures when the accident (to happen).
4. While the workers (to clean) the tanks the chemicals (to pollute) the river.
5. The experts believe the company (to implement) the reduction of energy and pollution emission.
6. Three quarters of airports in China (to lossmake) at that time.
7. The Federal Reserve (to take) action before the middle of the year.
8. He not (to see) me as he (to read) when I (to come) into the room.
9. What you (to do) at eleven o’clock? – I (to work) on my composition.
10. The plan (to operate) at full capacity when the explosion (to happen).
II. Translate into English:
Вы должны подготовить эту выписку в начале месяца.
Контракт может быть подписан завтра утром.
Вы можете оставить себе эту брошюру.
Деньги были отправлены неделю назад, должно быть, они уже пришли.
Не может быть, чтобы они все еще вели переговоры по этому контракту.
III.Use the verbs in the right Tense of Participle:
1. (to do) his homework, he was thinking hard.
2. (to do) his homework, he went for a walk.
3 (to sell) fruit, he looked back from time to time, hoping to see his friends.
4. (to sell) all the fruit, he went to see. his friends.
5. (to eat) all the potatoes, she drank a cup of tea.
6. (to drink) tea, she scalded her lips.
7. (to run) in the yard, I fell and hurt my Knee.
8. (to look) through some magazines, I came across an interesting article about UFOs.
9. (to write) out and (to learn) all the new words, he was able to translate the text easily.
10. (to live) in the south of our country, he cannot enjoy the beauty of St. Petersburg's White Nights in summer.
Use the verbs in the right Tense:
1. Brussels (to call) for legislation to force carmakers to improve the fuel efficiency of fleets.
2. While the mother (to cook) supper, the son finished his homework.
3. Peter answered that he (to finish) very important work and added that he often worked in the evenings.
4. They (to try) to revise banking regulations.
5. The ship (to go) to the north when a storm (to break) out.
6. Tomorrow at this time you (to sail) down the Neva.
7. While the fire brigade (to fight) the fire, the employees (to try) to save some of their documents.
8. The company expects global sales (to rise) between zero and 5 per cent this year to as much as $43.6bn.
9. They (to understand) these industries (to threaten) to undermine the country’s economic growth.
Для скачивания материалов с сайта необходимо авторизоваться на сайте (войти под своим логином и паролем).
Если Вы не регистрировались ранее, Вы можете зарегистрироваться.
После авторизации/регистрации на сайте Вы сможете скачивать необходимый в работе материал.