Контроль остаточных знаний
Предпросмотр страницы №1
Контрольостаточных знаний (10 класс)
1. Bob likes fresh air
a) Present Simple
2. The children are playing
b) Past Simple
3. She has been to Kiev
c) Future Simple
4. They have been swimming
d) Present Progressive
5. Ann will ride a bike
e) Past Progressive
6. He had finished running
f) Future Progressive
7. We were walking
g) Present Perfect
8. She will have visited her granny
h) Past Perfect
9. You had been singing
i) Future Perfect
10. They will have been telling stories
j) Present Perfect Progressive
11. He will be composing new songs
k) Past Perfect Progressive
12. I often went to the forest
l) Future Perfect Progressive
2.Я задала вопросы о прошлых летних каникулах и получила ответы. Какие вопросы я задала? Напишите их рядом с ответами.
2. In Vietnam.
3. With my mom and dad.
4. No, I went to America.
5. Because I spent much time in the open air.
3.Выберите правильный вариант.
a) to get cold
b) got cold
c) getting cold
2. Mary ... to St. Petersburg yet.
b) won`t be
c) hasn`t been
3. Everybody knows the book ... by J. London.
b) is written
4. Excuse me, ... you tell me the way to the Tower?
5. The twins ... sleeping since 2 p.m.
b) will be
c) have been
4.Измените предложения, используя сложное дополнение (ComplexObject).
1. We have never seen how she cried.
2. They heard how we were singing.
3. I saw that they were playing tennis.
4. You know that he is very smart.
5. She watched how the children were crossing the street.
Many years ago, in 1927, there (to be) ...1a black basketball team in Chicago. The team needed a coach, so a man (to name) ...2 Abe Saperstain started (to coach) ...3 (they) ...4 . At first people (to laugh) ...5 at this team because the players (to be) ...6 tall and thin, and coach (to be) ...7 short and round.
However, by 1938 people stopped (to laugh) ...8 because Abe (to make) ...9 them (good) ...10 and (famous) ...11 team in the whole country.
At first, only a few people (to come) ...12 to watch the Globetrotters (to play) ...13. So Abe and his team (to decide) ...14 to leave Chicago and travel to small towns to play with other teams. One time in Montana the game (to play)...15 in (a, an) ...16 empty swimming pool, so two teams (must) ...17 run uphill and downhill.
During (they) ...18 first basketball season they (to win) ...19 101 games and (to lose) ...20 only 6.
1-a;2-d;3-g;4-j; 5-c; 6-h; 7-e; 8-i; 9-k; 10-l;11-f; 12-b
Для скачивания материалов с сайта необходимо авторизоваться на сайте (войти под своим логином и паролем).
Если Вы не регистрировались ранее, Вы можете зарегистрироваться.
После авторизации/регистрации на сайте Вы сможете скачивать необходимый в работе материал.